Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Crazy Dream Last Night

It has been 3 years since I finished The Biggest Loser. But everyone is still friends. Tara works at some film counter in the mall and Blaine and Dane went to see her. Soon, I uncovered Tara's plot to swindle everyone of their money. She convinced everyone to give her their rulers (literally --rulers) and she promised if they went to a certain website, they would be compensated accordingly for their rulers. But Dane was livid! Because the website was bogus! He lost hundreds of thousands of dollars! (Pricey rulers, I guess.) Luckily, I was brave enough to confront Tara (and some other girl who worked at the film counter) and after some smart thinking, I found all the bags of rulers hidden in the counters.
I'm still not sure what she was going to do with them.
But suddenly, I was in a cave on a mountain in Australia. Or some fantasy novel. Still not sure which. The mountain talked to me, and that's how I knew that we were going to have our Biggest Loser reunion there on the mountain. Which was slightly akin to Mordor...hmm...Anyway, I decided to go check out the other cave (that I apparently knew very well), but a family of Aboriginals were living in there (a man and his two sons). He invited me in (and suddenly there was a bunch of the other Biggest Loser people, including Blaine and Dane) and we saw that not only had he made his cave all homey (kitchen, living room, bathroom, bay windows), but he put in a back deck (and how he built that backyard is still a puzzle to me).
Then I woke up.

For more crazy dreams, go here, here, and here.

Any for you, lately?

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm laughing while I type.

Summer said...

Hey! I just posted about the dream I had last night before hopping over here. It's over at my frugal blog:
perfectlyprovident.blogspot.com

earlfam said...

No crazy dreams. I just want to say that I have always been a Filipe fan, even through the Jillian drama. And how awesome was he last night?!!!!

Blogging and Bliss said...

I have had way too many lately too. Although I am not currently, I swear they are the worst when you are pregnant. Something about having to wake up and pee like 20 times a night...

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I actually did have a weird dream last night...must've been my pre-finals jitters.

Anonymous said...

I love that the mountain spoke to you. I wish I had dreams that included Aboriginals.

Next time I want to see it illustrated.

flip flop mama said...

You have some crazy dreams!

Cheryl said...

earlfam-
YES! I love Felipe. And Sione --they were my favorite (still are). I don't like how Tara wins everything (although she has done so well!), and I hate Ron's game-playing (what he did to Kristen was just sad). But Felipe and Sione were the REAL thing --Love those guys! And he was so gracious last night through all of it...what a great guy...

Bythelbs-
I may have to hire you as my dream illustrator. ;)