Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Photos 2012

If you notice, dear reader, I have put new pictures of my kiddos (and me, and Brandon) up on the sidebar. Over there. On the right. See? My amazing SIL took family photos for us earlier this month and they are being printed even as we speak! I'm thrilled because it's been two years since we had family photos taken.

It's so hard to get six children to look happy in a family photo, but Bekah did a fantastic job! Here's a taste of what she got:





  









3 comments:

WoozleMom said...

The one at the bottom of #5 holding is foot is so.darn.cute. Wish my 3-year-old would sit still for long enough to take a cute picture! (He always has some weird look on his face.)
Your whole family is gorgeous. Thanks for your blog -- your honesty and courage are influences for good in my life. :)

Amanda D said...

They turned out great! You have a beautiful family, Cheryl.

Cheryl said...

Amanda, thanks!

Woozlemom,
You are most welcome. And thank you for the compliments! I'm glad when I'm not the only one who benefits from my consistent brain dumping. :)