Friday, October 25, 2013

Family Photos 2013

So, my good friend, Christina, took our family photos for us. It's been a year since my amazing SIL, Bekah, took our photos (and I'd have her do it again, but the timing was all wrong), and I figured we should get it done before we move. We didn't take a ton, but what we did take were all in our yard (and in the street just south of our house so you can see the BYU "Y" in the background). It was Christina's idea --and a good one --to take them as a memory to where we've lived for a long time.

We've owned this home for 12 years. It's not a gorgeous home, it's not enormous. But it's been home to us and we've loved it!

Here are some of the best photos!





















































6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Wow, she captured so many amazing shots! I'm glad you posted the silly ones too, those are so cute. Gosh, I just really like this pictures...probably cuz I really like the people in them. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd tell you how beautiful your family is, but you probably get sick of that. Ha ha, just kidding. Your family really is beautiful. :)

Courtney N said...

I can't believe how grown up everyone is!! Seriously, you have such a gorgeous family!! I miss you guys so much!!

Julie said...

Cheryl you look absolutely beautiful. Wow.

Jocelyn said...

These are so great and I really really really love that you did these where you have so many memories! They turned out beautifully!

Laura said...

I LOVE these family pictures!!! They turned out so good. And I especially love that you took them at your house. That makes them that much more special!