I blog-stalk Kellyry at Prove Real. Yesterday, she posted this on her blog and I laughed so hard, I just had to share:
If you can't read it, it says:
"Never Before Have So Many People with So Little to Say Said so Much to So Few"
It's funny cuz it's true! You can find more funny "motivational" posters at Despair, Inc. I promise you won't be disappointed. They are hilarious!
Fluffychicky gave me an award and tagged me for some more random info. Thank you, fluffy!
This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
Dude. I'm just glad I won this award because of the description! Never before has a literal translation from a different language into English caused me so much joy. And confusion. But we'll focus on the joy because it's kinder. But pardon me while I laugh a little...
I shall bestow this award to the following 8 bloggers:
Michelle, Janelle, Cardalls, Mother of the Wild Boys, Rachel (Fisher), Julie A, madhousewife and Bythelbs.
Now for the Random-ness:
These tags are complicated, have you noticed? I mean, why do I have to leave a comment on the tagged person's blog? If they read my blog, won't they know they're tagged? And why would I want to tag somebody who doesn't read my blog?
Yeah, yeah. I'm a whiner. Whine, whine, whine...
Anyway, here's 7 MORE random facts about me. Because we're drowning in the random here, kiddos! And why wouldn't you want to know more about me?
1. I bite my fingernails. And not like the gnawing on the nub type --just the nervous, bite and tear kind. As a pianist, it's made it easier, though. Not sayin' I'm glad I do it, it's just...easier. But it's a nasty habit and none of you should do it! So, stop now!
2. Brandon and I will be sitting in the same room and will have entire conversations via our laptops using IM.
3. I can't wait to get Christmas decorations up (I have to restrain myself until after Thanksgiving), but then I can't wait to take them down (they're gone before New Year's).
4. I hate celery. Hate it. Yuck.
5. I almost learned French and Italian. The reasons I didn't learn either is because I stopped taking French in high school so I could take AP music theory (for 4 years, baby!), and I stopped teaching myself Italian because I had another baby (it was #3). But I can count to 10 in FOUR languages! I know. It's an amazing skill.
6. I never play the foot pedals when I play the Organ. I totally cheat and nobody can tell.
7. I've been 5'10" since I was 14 years old. Okay, okay, I'm actually 5'9 3/4". It's still pretty tall!
Seven people I would like to tag for this Random Meme:
The first seven people who leave a comment. Yes! That works! I'm totally messing up the system, people, but I don't mind. And if you're not leaving a comment because you're one of the first seven, than shame on you! Shame, shame, shame.