Fifty Questions (and answers):
I got this from Susan M and I decided to play along. Probably because I'm back to being all me, me, me since I did my updates on the family. Or because I'm bored. Or putting off things I really should be doing.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Just fake candy ones in the 5th grade play.
3. Do you own a gun? No, and I hope I never have to.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've only been to Sonic 4 times? So I have no idea.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Sometimes. Only if I have a legitimate reason to be.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have to copy Susan's answer, because I feel the same way: I think they’re gross and super yummy at the same time.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? I can't pick just one. Top Three: Oh, Holy Night; What Child is This?; It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push-ups? Ummm...I used to be able to do 10.
10. What is your favorite movie? I can't pick just one. It's like picking my favorite book. Can't do it.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Blogging and piano playing.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? My girls aren't as impressed anymore, but my boys seem to still adore me!
14. Do you have ADD? No.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Feeling pressure to identify things I hate about myself.
16. What’s your middle name? I don't have one. My maiden name is now my middle name.
17. Name three thoughts at this moment: I wish the kids would stop fighting and just eat their lunch; I hate Aunt Flo; my foot is asleep.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Duct tape, bleach, and toothpaste
19. Current worry right now? Will I have enough energy to get the laundry started today?
21. Current hate right now? (hey! Where was question #20?) Aunt Flo.
22. Favorite place to be? With good friends/family.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I can't remember!
24. Where would you like to go? Everywhere. Literally, the whole world. But first on my list? England.
25. Name three people who will complete this? No idea. Three people with time on their hands? Or three people with NO time on their hands? Like me?
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? I have to agree with Susan M on this one, too: Bythelbs!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I prefer flannel.
29. Can you whistle? Sort of. It's very high-pitched and lousy.
30. Favorite color? I'm a lover of all colors, but I do prefer green.
31. Would you be a pirate? Only if Johnny Depp was my captain. Ho, ho!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually I don't so I don't wake up the kids. But when I do? It's Opera. Very bad opera, I might add...
33. Favorite girl’s name? Jane
34. Favorite boy’s name? Wade
35. What’s in your pocket right now? My hand checking if there's anything in my pockets.
36. Last thing (Person) that made you laugh? #3 when he said "This spoon is kind of sharpish!"
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Can't remember having a theme. Did I?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I broke my nose in November of 1998. I literally ran into a bar.
39. What is your favorite snack? Granola bars or yogurt. Or anything edible.
40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Take a nap.
41. Who is your loudest friend? My son, #3. Loud, loud, loud!
42. How many dogs do you have? None. We have one cat.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably my husband. Maybe. I hope.
45. What is your favorite book? (where was #44?) Please see #10.
46. What is your favorite candy? Anything with chocolate.
47. What is your favorite sports team? BYU Cougars!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "If You Could Hie to Kolob" That hymn rocks!
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? It cannot possibly be 5:50AM already!
Feel free to do this one yourself, answer some of the questions in the comments, or make witty remarks about my answers!