Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Recent Photos and Stuff Like That

Random Photos from life in our Crazy Home:

 
My anniversary flowers and my all made-up face before a date with my handsome hubby.

 

Piano Recital! I wasn't able to be there, but the kids did great (according to their father and the recordings I heard later).

  
Lots of snow! It was crazy how much we got, but here's the craziest part: I didn't mind. I didn't hate it. It didn't bother me. Am I growing up? Perhaps. There's a blog post brewing about how my lack of hatred for winter this year is proving how mature I'm getting. Or something like that. But hey, isn't #5 super cute?? Oh, and just so you know, all this snow? Basically gone, now. Utah weather is crazy!

 
Science Fair! #1 and #2 entered this year. Neither made District (4th graders couldn't, anyway), but they both did a great job. I was proud of them!

 
This little guy is 11 months old! Can you believe it's almost been a year since he was born!? I cannot. He's walking, he's into everything, and he's the sweetest thing. I love his face!

This is #3 with his "turban." Don't ask. It's just random.

 
#2 kept getting in the way --I was trying to get a photo of #1 and #6 sitting in a laundry basket. Still cute! Best part for me: afternoon sunshine coming in through the living room windows.

#1 and her "hair loopies!" 10 kazillion points if you can guess what that is from....

 
#2 and #3 got a jump on decorating their Valentine's boxes for next week. Future engineers!

5 comments:

John said...

Are the hair loopies from the Nikelodeon cartoon Avatar: the last airbender?

Cheryl said...

Ding, ding, ding! :)

Courtney N said...

I remember doing Science Fairs when I was a kid. I really enjoyed them! I think it's because I was supposed to be a scientist or something. I'm glad the girl participated : ) And I love #1's Avatar hair!

Anonymous said...

Love the turban.

#1 looks so much like you.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh, you know I go crazy for pictures...I love these random glimpses into your Happy/Crazy life! :)