Friday, December 17, 2010

New Mexico, baby!

Right at this moment, Brandon and I are driving south. We just ate breakfast at a fabulous little cafe in Moab called Love Muffin. I loved it for the hot chocolate and vegan burrito. Brandon loved the eggs, toast, and potatoes. Just had to record it because I loved it so much.

Did you people know how amazing Moab and the surrounding area is? Holy cow! Where have I been?!

We are going to NM for a very quick trip; the BYU bowl game is tomorrow! We have family and friends in Albuquerque, so we decided to jump in the car and make it work. The kids won't even notice we're gone. Except that other people will be watching them, eh?

Go Cougars!

1 comment:

evitafjord said...

Ooh, I want to run off with my husband for a weekend. Hmmm, let the plotting begin.

My SIL just moved away to ABQ last week - without telling us. I guess ABQ is the kind of place you just up and go to. (I really thought hard about fixing that dangle, but then decided not to. and then I dangled again. sheesh.)