Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Catch Up Pictures of May, June, and July 2010

Ooh, look! Bike riding as a family!

Memorial Day: Hiking to Battle Creek Falls with some family...




First full week in June was dance camp!

The kiddies and I on a nice little jaunt to Bridal Veil Falls...(side note: The first picture is of #4 pretending to be the Statue of Liberty. His randomness makes me so proud!)


One glorious Saturday, Brandon and I went on a date. We had a picnic, played some card games, made out (whoo-hoo!), went to the Farmer's Market, and...that's about it. I had to take a picture of the gorgeous boy...

Idaho Visit in June: Jensen's Grove, Spray Park in Rexburg, Tautphaus Park Zoo...


Pictures of our Camping Trip in California!!
Just kidding.
I forgot to take pictures there, remember?
*sniff, sniff

#5 turned ONE on July 28th. We celebrated three times. Once before we left for Canada, and twice in Canada. The following includes birthday celebrations, park going, and great-grandparent visiting...


And finally, the wedding! Backwards! (I'm too lazy to rearrange the pictures.) Jessica and Isaac were married in the Nashville Temple, and the reception was in Ooltewah (Chattanooga area)...


5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love picture catch up posts.

And looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

FluffyChicky said...

What awesome pictures!

And you know what I just realized? We didn't take any pictures of us together when we had lunch! I have no proof that I got to hang out with you! Dangit! :)

Ann said...

This is the kind of post I need to do to catch up. Can I just borrow yours and call it good?

Rebekah said...

Love it!! Great pictures!

Judi said...

what a fun summer...love the pictures...i have been terrible at doing that this summer...have some i need to download...maybe you have been my inspiration!