This post marks 1,000. First of all, I can't believe I've been blogging since 2005. Wait. 2006. Yeah.
Second, I can't believe I've had that much to say!
I always have a lot to say.
Anyway, in honor of this occasion, I've decided to have a give-a-way! 1,000 posts is pretty good, eh? Here's how it works:
1. Leave a comment, get an entry.
2. Leave a comment and blog about it, get two entries (make sure you tell me you blogged about it. Of course).
3. Leave a comment, blog about it, and...I can't think of anything else. Just do the first two. And get two entries. Three entries is way too many, anyway. Especially since I'm not expecting a lot of entries.
Speaking of which, did you know my readership has gone down by 12%? I figure it's because I'm not reciprocating like I used to. I'm okay with it, but I'd be a liar if it didn't make me pause for just a second. But I got over it. Or I'm getting over it. Or I will get over it! *sniff
Oh, but anyway, want to know what I'm giving away? If you win, you'll get this:
1. Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels
2. A Jane Austen Movie! Of some kind!
3. Sew Sara Hair Clips (for girls)
5. Something else that's cool. Really cool.
All of it. All five. For one lucky person. You know you want it!
You may leave comments until Tuesday, May 18th at 4PM. My time. Which is Mountain. Why 4PM? I have no idea. Just sounded good.
So, comment away!