Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

10

(Sorry it's not in the original font. It was too big. And weird. Just trust me that I used the Random Integer Generator and got the number 10!)

Number ten was Amber! Huzzah!

Here are your prizes (in no particular order):
1. Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels
2. Earrings from TaLaisa's Bead Drawer
3. Girl hair bows from Sew Sara
4. A Jane Austen Movie! (I'll even let you pick which one you want)
5. Chocolate. Good chocolate.

Email me your address, Amber, and I'll get this awesome stuff in the mail soon. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for Amber.

Drat for me for forgetting to even enter.

;)

Amber said...

Thanks for doing the contest! I am so excited. :) Those earings are darling and so are the hair flowers. :) So cute!