All the stuff going wrong in my life right now:
1. Peeing every time I sneeze.
2. Writer's block
3. Needing more sleep but not getting any because my children don't nap anymore.
4. Dinner's block (you know, never knowing what to make for dinner!)
5. Children destroying the house minutes after we've cleaned it. Every. Day.
6. Needing a sprinkler guy to come fix the sprinklers but scared to call because of how much money it will cost
7. Being asked to sub in Primary week after week and getting tired of it (okay, so it was just for two weeks --but I'm already tired of it!).
8. Realizing how many people actually ignore my emails. On purpose.
9. Dealing with family issues that are all "issue-y" and "family-y".
10. Frustrated because I want to do things I can't seem to do (or don't have time to do, or don't have the skills to do, or don't have the energy to do): plant a garden, plant my flowers, mow the lawn myself (it's expensive even to pay the neighbor boy!), fix the sprinklers myself, go hiking, go camping, exercise, fix the house (windows, soffets, painting, carpet, etc.), get everything ready for the baby (go through clothes, buy any needed ones, put up the bassinet, etc.), move to Connecticut or England or California, plant fruit trees, learn to can, fill my food storage, buy a clothesline for the laundry, and start commenting on all of my friends' blogs again.
Things that are going right:
1. The baby is healthy!
2. Writer's block on my novel hasn't equated writer's block on my blog
3. Realizing that I still have energy even without much sleep!
4. Having food to make dinner.
5. The kids are healthy, well-fed, happy, and are thrilled with their mother now that she lets them play in the mud, climb trees, build forts in the bushes, and eat outside. And they know how to clean up when it's time.
6. Having a lawn the kids can play on.
7. Those darned kids in Primary are adorable!
8. Having email
9. Having a family to have issues with!
10. Realizing that half of that stuff I really CAN do, but I don't have to do it this minute. And then realizing I can let the rest of it go...for now. Although the moving part is obviously not gonna happen soon (or even ever?)!