- So, I read last week how they admitted they pre-record the contestants singing their group songs. Brandon's remarks tonight: "Why are they even doing it, then? It's so obvious and they don't even look good." Amen, Brandon. Amen. Waste of time, guys, because the cheese factor is annoying.
- I'm sorry Anoop. But I've left you for Adam. Please don't cry! I still think you're attractive and a good singer! I promise.
- Whoah! They drove into the picture! As if nobody has ever thought of that, before... (please forgive my sarcastic attitude tonight, dear reader. I'm fighting a head cold!)
- Ruben Studdard! Where's he been? Awww...he's still the teddy bear! He sounds just like he used to sound, too. I guess that's good, right? Brandon commented on how much he's sweating, and I have to admit, he's sweatin' it pretty good! Boy, I love his smile (Reuben, btw). Awww, he got married? Cool!
- Matt is in the bottom three?!?!? Hey, I know Matt's not my favorite, but he shouldn't be in the bottom three yet!
- Michael in the bottom three makes sense.
- Joss Stone and Smokey Robinson, eh? They sound out of tune when they're singing together, but only on the chorus. When they sing the verses together (the harmony), it's okay, and their solo parts were good, too. Huh.
- Scott in the bottom three! That actually also makes sense.
- Scott over Matt!?!? What the?! That just isn't right, people (and maybe if I actually voted I could complain! *snort)
- Stevie Wonder! Man, I love him. I used to sing "I Just Called to Say I Love You" with my friend Anna in 3rd grade ALL THE TIME. It drove our teacher crazy! But we loved it. Man, Stevie sounds fabulous. That's how it's done, people! That is how it is done! And now I can see why when contestants try to sing Stevie they always fall short...because he sounds exactly the same as he did 30 years ago! Wow. He is so talented!
- Michael is done! Good! He needed to go home...he's not awful. Nor is he without talent --he just isn't as good as most of the others. And holy cow, if the judges had used their save on him?? *shudder
What did you think?