- Those songs are TOTALLY dubbed. Even Scott's piano playing. I mean, I'm sure Scott is actually playing the song, but it's not miked, you know? And Allison forgot the words! Ha! But you know, that's good --they have so much to do already, I think it's great they just have to make it look good and not ALSO sound good on these group songs. I'd rather they sound good on their solos, so it works out just fine, in my opinion.
- I want to have a water balloon fight!
- I love how they're showing the after-the-show-behind-the-scenes stuff --it's awesome to see all the love. I'm a sucker for love!
- Dude! What's up with all the tenderness? I swear I'm gonna cry...
- Poor Megan Joy and her sickness. :(
- I love Brad Paisley. And his wife. And his guitar skillz. And his song-writing skillz. And that's all. His music (along with Garth Brooks, Martina McBride, George Strait, Collin Raye, etc.) reminds me of high school (even though he didn't make it big until I was in college). Country music for this small town Idaho girl? Yeah, it pretty much defined my life. Except for the riding of horses and livin' on the farm. I just knew people who did and dated guys that did, know what I mean? Yeah --it was the life!
- Holy cow. I'm sooooo glad it wasn't Adam in the bottom three! I can't believe how much I like the guy now. It's a complete 180, people! And I feel quite weird about it --almost guilty? Because now I find him sexy. What is my problem? Hormones? Pregnancy? Emotional outbursts about dinosaurs in waiting rooms? Either way, I'm likin' him.
- Oh, that Carrie Underwood is so good. I think it's awesome that she gets to sing her "cover" with the original! And I loved how Randy smiled at Carrie when she hit another high note --and it's interesting how much Randy has aged. I know I mentioned it before how sexy Randy Travis was years ago, and it makes me sad to see him getting old. But we all get old eventually, right?
- Alexis? Really!? Oh, I'm so sad...so sad! I loved Alexis' voice and I'm so disappointed it wasn't Michael that left. *sniff! Not fair! But hey --I'm still VERY glad the judges have saved their one and only vote for later.
What did you think?