- My awesome parents are coming tomorrow night and the house is still in disarray.
- Our cat thinks it's important to mark his territory here in the basement. We've already cleaned it once, so he made sure to mark it again. Luckily there are web forums discussing this problem and I'm breaking out the oranges ASAP.
- This dang weather is making me angry. It's almost May, people, and what, we finally have a high of 65 degrees today? What is this, Utah or something?!?! Oh, yeah...darn it...
- I still have the entire office to unpack. Papers to rifle through. My books are in 30 boxes. How can I survive without access to my books? And when do I have time to do this?
- We haven't even started on our master bedroom, yet. Our boxes of clothes and dressers and our bed are all in different rooms in the house. We're sleeping on our mattress on the floor. Rah, rah.
- Brandon is gone on business. It's okay during the day, but in the evening it's just not any fun without him.
- I'm still trying to figure out a routine. #1 starts school at 8:40AM, an entire hour later than she did in CA. #2 only has preschool twice a week, rather than 3 times a week --and I haven't started piano lessons, yet. Oh! If those near me need a piano teacher, I'm starting next week. Or the next. And I need to find some kind of activities for the kiddos. Like dance, or choir, or sports. Perhaps I should look into it. Yes, that's another thing. I need to look into stuff like that for the kids.
- I need to fix the phone, the trash cans (our renter's got rid of my recycle and green waste cans and got two more garbage cans. I'm so angry! How can I recycle without my recycle can!?), take down more wallpaper, clean the bathrooms, finish folding laundry, do the dishes, get the guest room ready for the parental units, make a dr. appointment for #4 (a well visit), read my book for book club, start on my 3rd weight post, clean the kitchen desk, dream about new appliances, and go outside and walk around before I go absolutely crazy.
Other than that, life is...okay. Could be better, but man, it sure could be worse! And all I can say is thank goodness for blogging, Jane Austen movies, and baby hugs.