Friday, September 21, 2007

The Cramming of Stuff Weekend

Brandon and I will be flying, with little #4, to Utah early tomorrow morning. We will arrive with just enough time to inspect our house (and our renters), and make it to the tailgate party before the BYU Homecoming Game (hopefully we'll have enough frustration inside of us to KILL Air Force. Of course, I speak as if I'm on the team or something!). After the exciting game (please don't rain, please don't rain, please don't rain), we will drive north to see my New Nephew! I'm so excited! I keep buying presents!

The very next morning, we will drive back to Provo to attend a mission farewell in our old ward. Excuse me, we will attend Sacrament Meeting in our old ward where a soon-to-be missionary will be speaking as part of the program. Yeah, "farewell" is easier to say. :) On the way to said "farewell", we will be stopping to see friends in SLC and Brandon's dad in Provo.

As soon as Sacrament Meeting is over, we will head back to the airport and fly home, just in time to attend the SUV concert.

Luckily, Brandon's aunt and uncle are taking the three oldest for the weekend. THANK YOU! After hearing "MOHHHHM! I don't WANT to do that! WAHHHHH!" all morning from #3, I'm ready for a break. But looking at our schedule, I don't think I'll have time for a break, you know?

See you all on Monday! Go Cougs!

2 comments:

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

Sounds like a crazy weekend! I'm with you on the GO COUGARS, but DH is a USAFA-alum and will thus be saying GO FALCONS!

I'm jealous that you are getting to go to SUV concert. Would love to hear one, and look forward to your review!

Amber said...

Hey! How was your jet set weekend? Love to hear about it. Hope everything's good!