Well, DH has decided NOT to apply to Wharton this year. After his preliminary (preapplication?) interview, he's learned that Wharton does not readily accept people unless they have a solid company backing them up (i.e. he needs a secure job that will support his decision to go there), and since DH doesn't "technically" have a job right now, he's afraid Wharton will reject him on that point alone. If so, it will be a waste of time and money on our part....therefore, we will apply next year instead.
Sooooo.....that's all. We will find out by Friday if he gets the job in San Francisco!! (well, they told us we'd know by Friday, so we sure hope we'll know!). I will be quick to the phone and to the blog if and when we get the job. If we don't? Well, maybe I won't be as quick. :)