- California Adventure was deserted for an hour or two when it first opened. Went on every ride we wanted more than once...
- DH forgot to make reservations for the Princess lunch until yesterday, and so they were full. He did his best to be on the stand-by list and we got in at the last minute. Yay for daddy! We ate great food and were visited at our table by: Snow White, Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and (surprise!) the Fairy Godmother. The girls were very happy and #3 loved the food.. :)
- We did a lot of shows and slow things today so we wouldn't have to wait in lines for rides. Of course, we did most of the rides in the last two days, so today and tomorrow we could do repeats and watch shows.
- #3 actually took a nap! In the stroller! He wasn't cranky!
- #2 was cranky. She didn't take a nap.
- We opted to eat dinner at California Adventure (after spending the afternoon at Disneyland) instead of the Downtown Disney district, and boy was that a good move! Downtown Disney is open to the public and of course, it's Friday. Yes, the place was crowded.
- It was actually pretty chilly today --jacket weather. But I love jacket weather! (still laughing at those Californians and their snow gear in 65 degree weather...)
- Came back to the hotel after dinner and went swimming. Yes, it was pretty cold for swimming, but we did promise #1, so we had to. But we had lots of fun, and it wasn't too cold. The water was warm.
- 2 out of the 3 kids are sleeping right now --#3 (because he had a nap) is watching cartoons. He'll konk out it a little while...
- Looking foward to tomorrow --although it's supposed to rain in the afternoon. I LOVE Disneyland. I'm glad we have one more day to be there.
- Oh, there goes #3 --he just konked... :)
- We're checking out tomorrow --we're thinking we'll go early so we can still spend the bulk of the day in Disneyland before it rains...
- Hey, did I mention I LOVE DISNEYLAND?!!? :)
Friday, December 15, 2006
We slept a little longer this morning --the park was open early, but we weren't in a rush, since we've been so tired. Here are some of the highlights of the day: