- I get some time away from the kids
- DH gets to be alone with the kids
- I always feel the Spirit so strongly
- I feel empowered to be sitting among so many women
- I love the music (especially last night's! That soloist gave me a glimpse of heaven...anyone know her name?)
- I am given the strength, the advice, the courage, and the tools to go back home and keep on trying my best.
- I never regret going.
- It gets me excited for General Conference
I just loved last night. It was fabulous! President Hinckley stated (more or less) that women are NOT second class citizens. That we are 50% of the Church membership and mothers to the other 50%. (good laugh at that one). I appreciate our Prophet. He's a wonderful man and is so close to God. He knows just what to say--and all without ceremony. I could go on and on --ooh! about the RS Gen. Presidency, too --but I've got to get the little ones ready for Church. I'll just say that I'm grateful to be part of such an amazing organization. And to know that I can feel the Lord's love for me in so many ways. I honestly do not know what I would do without my Faith...