Saturday, March 11, 2006

What I am

I've been pondering lately --over the last few months, anyways --about who I am, and what I think about myself. Being a mother and wife can sometimes blur the lines of who I truly am inside --or who I was, or who I want to be. So, I've decided to make a list of all the things that I know I am inside. It's kind of awakening my identity --reminding myself of my unique character.

I am:

A music lover
A piano accompanist
An average singer
A voracious reader of good, honest, well written literature
One who laughs
One who yells
One who expresses herself through noise
A mountain lover
A forest lover
A beach lover
Not a desert lover
Lazy on some days
A hard worker on most days
Happiest when life is clean, orderly, and my children are laughing
A Mormon
An oldest child
A daughter of my Heavenly Father
Tall
Overweight and upset that it does define how I react to things
A walker
A friend, although most people never know how good of a friend I can be
Madly in love with my Husband
Very bossy at times
A leader
A mother
A wife
A person with opinions
A person with opinions that matter to me
More than a first impression
Greater than my weaknesses
Weaker than my greatness
An awkward dancer
Always tired
A worrier
Grateful for blessings
Grateful for happiness
Trying to be grateful for challenges
A person who laughs
A person who wants others to laugh
A person not afraid to laugh at myself
Who I am

No comments: