Thursday, March 09, 2006

Herpes?!?!??!!

OH MY HECK. I have herpes. No, not that type of herpes, come on people! I'm talking the ugly virus that attacks the skin --and its on my FACE. My face. My forehead to be exact and one of my "nodes" has swollen to the size of a cherry tomato and HURTS. The actual rash itself doesn't hurt, but it's ugly. UGLY.

So, off to the doctor I went and he gave me ointment and pills and it should be cleared away and life will be happier by tomorrow. I hope! The ointment is starting to work and my rash is going away, but my "node" is still swollen and very sore.

~sigh~ I've decided that if I'm not sick, then I'm not myself. It's either my allergies, or my asthma, or my heart arrhythmias, or a cold, or a sinus infection, or strep throat, or herpes.

I know I should count my blessings --I know there are so many other people that are suffering with worse things and terrible diseases, but I just want to be healthy again. I definitely appreciate health now --that's for sure!

But herpes?!??!

No comments: