I have resolved to do the following to reduce the stress within my life.
1) NO MORE PARTIES! I will no longer be throwing parties for Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Creative Memories, Heritage Makers, Stampin' Up, or anything else I've ever heard of.
2) No more Charities. I will pay to the charity of my choice (tithing and fast offerings!!) and perhaps a cancer or two. However, if they call me on the phone, I will firmly say no.
3) This one goes along with #2; I will no longer entertain solicitors. Before Spring hits, I will put a "no solicitors over the age of 17" on my door.
4) I am quitting the Scholastic book club and will use the library or my daughter's scholastic book-orders from school. No more bills!
5) I will reduce the amount of shows I watch on TV in the evenings after the kids are in bed.
6) I will exercise for at least 30 minutes a day --I can do it with the kids awake I've discovered, and it's a beautiful world now after that discovery!
7) I will laugh and smile more.
8) I will play with my children more often and make them laugh and not be so bossy.
9) I will learn how to say "no" to those favors asked that truly do cause myself pain and might indirectly hurt my children
Ahhh... the stress is slowly leaving even as I type this.... :)