Highlights of the last two weeks which will be told in more detail later:
1. My parents came to visit! We did fun things.
2. Easter Sunday! Easter is the best.
3. #1 turned 13 years old! She's a teenager and she's wonderful.
4. Brandon and I went to St. John (U.S. Virgin Islands) for five glorious sun and sand-filled days! It was the exact rest and relaxation we needed.
5. Brandon was ordained a High Priest and set apart as the 2nd counselor in our ward's newly formed Bishopric! He was called, sustained, ordained, and set apart within the course of only three hours. (We're still a little shell-shocked!)
So much to tell you. So many photos! I'll have to divide it into several posts, I think...