Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Little Bit of Romance

Brandon is traveling for work again. He left Sunday night and will be back Friday night. I am used to his travels, but it's not any less difficult for me. Not difficult in that I can't handle life without him (obviously), but because I miss him when he's gone. And since he's gone a lot, I miss him a lot. I spend too much time reading love and romantic quotes on Pinterest when he's traveling, I've noticed. It kind of takes the place of his kisses, I guess. That plus romantic moves and books! Nothing inappropriate, though, dear reader. Just good old fashioned romance and love! In fact, I have two Pinterest boards dedicated to love and romance: Marriage and I (Heart) Romance . Here are a few of my favorites that make me swoon (or miss Brandon somethin' fierce):
















Speaking of marriage and romance, I have great news! It's old-ish news, but I can't remember if I told you, dear reader. In two weeks, my lovely parents are coming to visit us. Yay! And in three weeks, my lovely parents are staying put to watch our kids while Brandon and I run off to St. John! Five days of sand and sun with my man! I'm really looking forward to it, and now I feel obligated to appreciate all of the travel he does for work. Because without all of that travel, this vacation probably wouldn't be happening --all those air miles and hotel points he accumulates are very nice, dear reader. Very nice, indeed!

Which brings me to my one and only fear: what to wear. Because let's face it, I'm not exactly stunning in a bathing suit right now. I'm grateful for options, though. Grateful I'll spend most of my time hiking and in the water swimming/snorkeling. And when I'm reading my novels on the beach, I'll be wearing beautiful sarongs and maxi dress/skirts. It'll work out. I refuse to let my insecurities stop me from having a great time! Because we will have a great time. How could we not?

And with that, dear reader, I bid you a Happy Wednesday. May it be filled with at least a little bit of romance! Kiss away, dear reader. Kiss away.

1 comment:

Stanton said...

That train scene in North and South - swoon swoon SWOON.

Have a ball on your vacation!