Monday, September 19, 2011

All Kinds of Linkage

I wish I had the time to write about everything that comes into my heart and mind and across my eyeballs. But I don't, so I don't. How's that logic for ya?

But in an effort for you to see what my heart and mind and eyeballs are reading and agreeing with, I've decided to make you a list of fabulous links so that you may read at your leisure. During your downtime. Or uptime. Sideways time? Whichever.

It's fantastic stuff. Honest! In no particular order:

How to overcome the media's intense social pressure and effort to sexualize children in order to make more profits

Can you read everyone's signs? They may not say it out loud, but they are hurting.

Am I clinging to the rod of iron? Or Continually Holding? And which one is better? (There is no link because although I have my October 2011 issue of the Ensign in hand, now, apparently it's too early for it to be online. Sorry! Just remember to read Elder Bednar's talk when you get your issue. Or look for it at lds.org under magazines in the next few weeks.)

Beauty Redefined Campaign --showing us that beauty in the media is not only fake and unrealistic, but very damaging --and what we can do about it!

Chocolate on My Cranium (follow all the links to read the many fantastic posts about the Proclamation on the Family. Then write your own and share!)

How to recognize emotional abuse

There is a 2nd annual Book of Mormon YouTube event coming up. Participate!

So, they were offended. Does it make you better than them?

Family Proclamation Photo Essay Blog Hop

Tomorrow I'm guest posting at Chocolate on My Cranium. I'll blog more about it, but I thought I'd let you know. In case you cared. Which you just might! Huzzah!

No comments: