Friday, April 15, 2011

I am feeling way too sorry for myself right now. It's easy to do since I am so very, very sick. But that's not all. This week has humbled me drastically. There's nothing like humiliation (over and over) to teach one a hard lesson. For those prone to dwelling on their weaknesses, though, it's not very helpful. So, here's hoping that: A, I get better quickly and B, I'm not as clueless, unfeeling, irresponsible, or a laughingstock as I feel.

And with that, Happy Friday, dear reader! May your heart be in a better place today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! I've had those feelings before ... I'm so sorry you're having a hard time :(

Amelia said...

Now all you need is a good hug, kiss and loving words from your husband and all will be well in the world. Because who knows you better? Well, besides the Savior who knows you are none of the things you've just written.

I hope your heart made it to a better place this weekend.