1. When do your kids do their chores? Every day? Once a week? Before dinner? After dinner? In their sleep?
2. When do they do their homework? Right after school? After dinner? Never, and that's why they are failing in all subjects?
3. How do you motivate yourself to tackle big, huge, monumental projects that would only take one 9 hour work-day if you had no children in the house, but because there are children, you're looking at 2 weeks or more?
4. How is “bread of life” an appropriate description of the Savior and the blessings he offers us? (this is for my Sunday School lesson this Sunday --I want some opinions!)
5. If you had a job that could seriously and literally let you live anywhere you wanted to live, and school systems for your kids were awesome everywhere, where would you choose to live? Why? If you're already there, how did you get there? And how do I visit you to bask in your wisdom?