Saturday, February 19, 2011

S.A.T.U.R.--D.A.Y....Night!

Spent the night last night in Salt Lake City with my mom and sister. We played board games (livin' it up, baby!), went out to dinner, and watched a movie. It was nice to have a break from the crazies (i.e. my children).

-------------
There is nothing more satisfying than five children who have showered/bathed, put on clean pajamas, brushed their teeth, combed their hair, and are ready for family prayers. I should make it happen more often!

--------------
My husband is oozing with understanding and forgiveness. He truly is one of the greatest men alive. I feel very blessed and very lucky!
--------------

Tomorrow I teach Gospel Doctrine. This time it's on Matthew 5. The whole chapter, really. It's a really good chapter, dear reader. Go and read it!
---------------

Another quote (huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!):

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
~C.S. Lewis

No comments: