1. His adorable inability to grow "real" facial hair.
2. His ambition. Sometimes I hate it, but really? It rocks.
3. His love of the geeky-pop-culture stuff.
4. I love the way he kisses my neck.
5. He is always willing to volunteer. Church, work, service, etc. People can count on him for that.
6. His gorgeous eyes. Practically turquoise, people!
7. His love of peanut butter and chocolate.
8. He's always willing to get up in the middle of the night to help sick kids or crying babies.
9. Sometimes, he'll make me some incredible Thai food.
10. I love his musical skills. He can sing, play the piano, guitar, harmonica...kazoo!
11. His desire to travel and see the world.
12. How hard he works to give me the choice of staying home with the kids.
13. His love of nature --and of doing things in it! Like hiking and camping.
14. He's a great cuddler.
15. He adores our children. He's invested and interested and tries his darnedest to be a great father.
16. He loves my green smoothies and drinks them every morning without complaint.
17. His testimony of the Gospel.
18. His geeky dancing!
19. The way he looks in a suit. *blushing
20. I love how I feel safer when he is home.
21. His consistency in calling me when he's on his way home from work.
22. How he waits patiently during my emotional outbursts and usually hugs me when they are over.
23. His intelligent mind. Seriously, the guy is a genius!
24. His desire to do good and be good. Ethics!
25. His hair. FULL head of hair. Not that it would matter, but still!
26. His hands.
27. I love how respectful he is of my parents and my siblings.
28. I love how respectful he is of his own parents and siblings!
29. How he pushes my independence; he encourages me to figure things out and pursue them.
30. His love of books and movies.
31. How we can laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...
32. I love how he can never find anything, and needs me to find it all!
33. His loyalty and commitment to me.
34. I love Brandon because he understands me and I understand him. Even when it's hard, or weird, or when we have to readjust our relationship, he's in it for the long haul.
I love you, Brandon! Happy Birthday!