I'm having one of those days. Not bad, not good, not really... anything, I guess. I'm not motivated to start the laundry, I'm not motivated to shower or get dressed. It's nearly 4PM and I feel like I haven't done anything.
But you know what? I did do some things:
1. Made breakfast for the whole family
2. Made lunches for the kidlets
3. Changed 3 poopy diapers
4. Wiped one poopy bum on the toilet (so glad he hasn't had an accident in a week!)
5. Visited with my former piano student/babysitter for a few hours who popped in unexpectedly
6. Paid one bill
7. Thought about paying another one
8. Read a magazine
9. Bought posters online
10. Blew my nose
11. Talked to my mother on the phone
12. Wrote this blog post
I think I will make dinner, too. Probably. And I should start the laundry.
Oh, wait! I made our bed! And put away some laundry from last week! YES! I rock!
Blah, sigh, Blah.
My buddy shared this on Facebook and I want to share it here because I laughed so hard I cried. And no worries, it's not inappropriate --just hilarious!