It says 195.4, which means I lost .9 pounds. Almost one!
His says 228.5. WOOT! He lost 1.5 pounds!
Here is TaLaisa's:
She lost 3 whole pounds! Holy cow! Here's what she had to say:
Here is Marianne from last week:
This is what she said last week about her weight loss:
My thoughts on the show:
*What's her face (red shirt) totally threw the weigh-in AGAIN! I couldn't believe it. Why would you do that? Why? The whole point is to lose and learn and get healthy, so what if you can "gain" or "not do as well" and still stay in the game? Total FAIL.
*Migdalia has a lot of baggage and emotional stuff to work through. I was impressed with both Bob and Jillian's ways of working with her and her mom to try and convince Migdalia to stay. I'm more of a Jillian person, though --if your head is messed up, then you can't expect to fix your body. My favorite part, though? Migdalia's mom telling her to figure out why she isn't happy. Good mom!
*Yay for the Italian mom swimming! (see how I can't remember names?)
My thoughts on weight-loss this week:
*Brandon started going back to Weight Watchers! Yay!
*Tips on how to eat:
1. Write everything down. Everything. That chocolate chip? Write it down. That taste of m&c you made for the kids? Write it down.
2. Plan ahead. For example, today I wrote down what I had for breakfast, and then I wrote down two snacks and my lunch --even though I haven't had them, yet. Then I wrote down "ice-cream" at the bottom of the page. Now I have to stay within my plan so I can get the ice-cream!
3. Do what WW teaches: Eat 5 servings fruits or veggies, whole-wheat and whole-grain (only!), 2 servings of dairy, 6-8 glasses of water, 2 tsp oil (I like olive), a multi-vitamin, 2 servings of lean protein (this could be beans or lean meat), and limit your sugar intake. Wanna know what I had for breakfast today? I ate one package of instant oatmeal (the weight management kind from Quaker) made with water, one banana (cut up in the oatmeal), and yogurt (it was the Western Family Light brand --only 1 point and no aspartame!). It was super filling, too!
4. Go for food that will tide you over. Grapes, popcorn, loads of veggies, whole-wheat grains.
5. Keep your cheese intake to a minimum. Cheese is okay, but not a lot. In fact, cheese is what has always killed me! It's one of my weaknesses. Now, I'm talking about yellow cheeses --cottage, mozzarella, feta, etc. are much better for you.
*I need to vamp up the exercising. Last night I did Pilates the entire time I watched The Biggest Loser (for at least 30-45 minutes...during a 2 hour show. Okay, okay, so it wasn't the ENTIRE time, but still!). Today I plan on doing some hard-core cardio...
Okay, now for you guys! Let me have it. How did you do? How much did you lose? What did you do to lose it? Any tips for the rest of us?
[And yes, I'm fully aware that I'm not putting your names out here and what you did or did not do, but so many of you have signed up for this and frankly, I don't have time to do it anymore (put your names in the post). Oh, and welcome to Dianne! I'm glad you decided to do this. Oh, and Becky, the pound for pound challenge has been weighing on my mind all week. I should do it, eh? And Julie P., you better have drank a lot of water this week! ;) ]
Love you guys!