My Biggest Loser Thoughts:
1. I love that Antoine proposed to Alexandra! That was sweet. Very, very sweet.
2. Tracey looked freaky. Like too-skinny freaky. Am I the only one thinking this? I thought she looked much healthier when she ran that mile again after she was voted off.
3. I HATE Rebbeca's hair. Hate it. Hate it. I shouldn't hate someone's hair this much, but I do. Perhaps it's because "she looks so much older now" (according to Brandon), or maybe it's because she is a natural dark brunette --not sure. But it bugged me. I'm so superficial.
4. I started crying when they offered Shay to weigh in at the end of next season. I love Shay!
5. So glad that Danny won! I love that Danny; he's so incredible. But at the same time, I think Rudy is great, too. They were both class-act guys (even with Rudy's disappointing promise-break with Shay).
6. When Rudy said: "I didn't think I had the time" and talked about working and being a dad and all his responsibilities, it made me realize that my excuses are the same. If Rudy, who works 70 hours a week can find time, I certainly can!
Which reminds me: My injured foot is finally starting to feel better. The chest pain has left. But we have ice and inches of snow on the ground. Me running/walking in 12 degree weather? Not happening, especially since I believe the chest pain was lung damage due to running in the cold after not running (at all!) for a year. So...hello step-aerobics, pilates, yoga, and the elliptical machine! Starting 6AM tomorrow morning. Okay, maybe 6:30AM. But still!
Hey, Brandon, wanna join me?
Do you watch The Biggest Loser? Why or why not? Does it inspire you like it inspires me?