Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures of Easter Weekend

Dying Easter Eggs using this method (with cousins from Canada!) --realizing the silk needs to be REAL silk for it to work (but we got some good ones)!


Waking up to Easter baskets --with visitors, we had Nine baskets and Eleven people:


Cousins and Kids in their Easter outfits for Church:


Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard after dinner:


Spring has sprung in my backyard!


Celebrating Grandma's Birthday (which is today --HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!)


Random photo from Thursday or Friday: #4 loves yogurt, but loves to eat it with his whole body, apparently...
How was your Easter Weekend?

8 comments:

Judi said...

I love the pictures! I finally got my "I" posted. You'll have to check it out!! Easter pictures coming soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Yogurt-eating is a full-body contact sport.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Happy B-day to your mom. And I'm in love with the new picture....Spring! Hooray!

PS-Your cutie kiddos are just squeezable!

tamrobot said...

where did you get #1's dress? A girl in primary in my ward had the same dress but in blue. It's a really cute dress. I want a grown up version of it!

Unknown said...

Our Easter wasn't nearly as warm or beautiful as yours. Happy Easter to you!

Rebekah said...

So fun! #4 is just so cute covered in yogurt! I'm excited to babysit. We enjoyed the pictures.

flip flop mama said...

Love the pictures Glad you had a great Easter with family!