I cannot wait for this election to be over. Can. Not. Wait.
1. I'm tired of "Obama will stop the polar ice caps from melting!" and "John McCain will end all terrorist activity!" and "Obama believes in change! Of some kind!" and "McCain is a Maverick!"
2. People will finally be able to take down their political signs, so they will no longer get stolen!
3. The debates will end! Everywhere! Whoo-hoo!
4. People can buy those "I have a right to complain. I voted for the other guy!" bumper stickers.
5. We can blog about other stuff. Like books. Or music. Or art!
Vote for McCain. Vote YES on Prop 8 (in California, of course). Oh, and I'm voting for that Democrat lady here in Provo. But! Most importantly? Just make sure you vote, okay?