Here are the rules of this blog award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Here's my problem --I don't post links to myself on random blogs I know nothing about. Even if it comes from worthy hands. I just get kind of...wary? Since I'm so honest about the city I live in, post pictures of my kiddies, embarrass all of my family members regularly, I have to be careful about linking just for linking's sake, you know? So, I hope cornnut32 will forgive me, but I'm just going to pass this award on without adding myself to Mr. Linky. Here are the recipients:
1. TaLaisa at Open Mouth, Insert Thought
2. Amanda at The Little Things
3. Steph at Diapers and Divinity
4. Cristy at The Mrs. Formerly Known as Mustard
5. Leslie at You Just Gotta Laugh
You all write fabulous things and I love your scribbling!
And now, for what you have all been waiting one whole day for! Pictures of the Proposal: October 20, 1998! Except they're terrible. Because I didn't scan them. I took pictures of the pictures. Why? It was 10,000 times faster to take quick pictures, download them onto my laptop and post them instead of scanning them onto the other computer and wait for Brandon to come home and network them so I could get the pictures. Trust me. But that means I have to apologize for the poor quality. And how distorted they look. And how I forgot to turn off the flash. Sorry! Also, while I was taking the pictures of the Engagement, I went ahead and took one of Brandon the night he asked my dad for his blessing (Oct. 3rd, 1998) as well as pictures of BYU Homecoming (Oct. 10, 1998):
Oh, and yeah, yeah. I'm very aware I've got myself short pants. And a plaid shirt. And bangs with curly hair. I was a product of the early 90's, what can I say? (P.S. If you look hard in the one we took of ourselves, not only can you see my ring, but you can see the "puzzle" in my other hand).
I hope the groveling was worth it!