- Brandon and I had three blissful nights alone!
- We got to see Seattle from the Space Needle and visit Pike's Place Fish Market, where we ate Thai food, browsed through used bookstores, saw the tossing of fish, relished in the beautiful colors of fruit and flowers, and listened to great local music.
- I got to meet one of my very best friends in person.
- We got to eat wonderful, delicious, delectable seafood.
- BYU beat UDUB (University of WA) by one whole point.
- We arrived and left the football game by boat.
- We visited with Brandon's uncle, aunt, and cousins and they showed us the awesomeness of Puget Sound.
- I decided I want to live in Seattle. Right now. And no, I'm not kidding.
Here are some photos (click on the mosaic to get a better close-up):
What did you do this weekend?