Thursday, August 21, 2008

On the Road Again...

Dear Reader:
I am currently on my way to Canada. The Great White North, as you may know it. Yes, I was just there last month, but that was not enough to curb my appetite for real chocolate and polite drivers! Plus, my cousin is getting hitched, and so my sister and I decided to have ourselves a road trip. Without husbands. Or children. That's right! We are driving up today (Thursday) and coming back on Saturday. Sure, that means we'll be in the car for 24 hours within 3 days, but when without whiny children, that's pure bliss, man! Try not to miss me too much while I'm gone; I promise a full report when I return. In the meantime, since I can't stand to leave you without some form of entertainment, enjoy this and this. Because it's all about you, dear reader. It's all about you.
Love,
Happy Crazy Cheryl (or is it Crazy Happy?)
P.S. That first one might make you carsick. Be careful!
P.P.S. That second one is not in any way meant to make my Canadian relatives and friends feel bad, because we all know that Canadians rocketh! Oh, yes. Yes, they do.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, The Motherland AGAIN? I am soooooo jealous! I can't wait to hear where you went. Have fun!

Jocelyn said...

Hey, have a great time. Love you!

flip flop mama said...

Have a good time!

FluffyChicky said...

Wave to me as you zip by on I-15 (you are going that way, right?). Have a fun and safe trip!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I loved the Willie video, and I'm super proud of myself for guessing that it was filmed in South America.

And the Weird Al song was too funny! I just listened to the actual Green Day-American Idiot song earlier today on my ipod, so that made the Canadian Idiot even funnier. The part about Celine Dion...Bwa-haa-haa!

So I hope you have a fun trip to Canada!

Courtney N said...

Oh haha. I called you cause I wanted to stop by this weekend but you will be far away. : ( Its ok. Maybe next time!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Come back! Blog stalking is no fun without you. :)

PS-Thanks to Bythelbs, I finally saw Persuasion. Loved it!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh yeah, and thanks for the Rocketh shout-out. :) I actually submitted it to the Urban Dictionary, so now it is defined!

Randi said...

I hope you have a fantastic time! We'll miss you!