- After the hilarity and shock over our new "garden", the kids and I headed to Hogle Zoo with my cousin and her SIL. Imagine 3 mothers, 1 uncle, and 12 children. Fun! And it truly was, to be honest. We had a great time.
- Brandon and I had date night on Friday: Dinner and shopping at Old Navy! I got myself some jeans, and I was so happy that the size 12 I put on fit like a glove. Boo-yah!
- Saturday was chore day, mixed in with loads of Scramble playing on Facebook. Man, that game is addicting...
- Saturday night, I had the pleasure of meeting Mother of the Wild Boys in Draper for some IKEA shopping and dinner at Mimi's Cafe. It was wonderful! She's a fabulous person and we had a really good time. The four plus hours we spent talking just weren't enough! She is --to use her words (which are really Anne Shirley's) --a definite kindred spirit. And I have a feeling, dear reader, that you are, too (insert lots of hugs and teary eyes and smiles here).
- Sunday was amazing. AMAZING. I should save it as a post for later, because the spiritual confirmations and experiences I had are ones I will never forget. But they can't be shared at this point (sorry!), so suffice it to say that Sunday was very, very good.
- Last night, the Bishop came by to give Brandon and I another calling. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say what it is yet, but if I can, I'll let you know tomorrow. However, because I know you are dying to know, as per my calling post, it is not a calling just for me. It's something short term, and when it's over (like the Youth Conference calling), then I will be back to being calling-less. ~sigh~
How was your weekend?