Monday, June 16, 2008

Crazy Week is About to Begin

Dear Reader,
Today marks the beginning of Crazy Week. [Actually, if I was to be honest with myself, I would call it Crazy Weeks, since it's going to last for about Three.] No, this is not some awesome theme to match the title of my blog that will consist of fun give-a-ways or something, although, now that I think about it, that could be fun! But no, not now. All this means is that I won't be commenting on your posts. I will probably be reading, and perhaps I'll throw a comment in there every once in a while, but for the next three weeks or so, I'm going to be detained.

I promise to write blog posts, though. There will be so much going on, and since I see this blog as much as a journal as it is a "fun" thing, I know I'll need to report on what's happening. Starting tomorrow, I'll give you some snippets from my first day at the Writing Workshop. And perhaps I'll fill you in all the insane four hours of cleaning and shopping I'm about to do this morning before my mother gets here. AH! FOUR HOURS!?!!? I've gotta go!!

See ya!
Happy Crazy Cheryl

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Good luck! And have fun at that conference -- what fun that will be. Loving you.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the writing workshop! Don't forget to poke your head up once in a while!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Soak it all in at the workshop, and I'll look forward to the droplets of knowledge you'll share with us all. :)

Leslie said...

Happy Crazy Week! And did I mention...you make me smile! :)

I must admit to a little bit of envy at your upcoming attendance at the writing workshop! How awesome is that!!!

flip flop mama said...

Have fun!!