I got this from Jamie and Amanda.
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper, but gift bags sure are easier.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial all the way...
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Between Christmas and New Years, usually.
5. Which do you prefer: Hot chocolate or Apple Cider? Hot Chocolate. And Cider. But only if I yell "Wassail! Wassail! Wassail!" before I drink it (those that sang with me in high school choir for ISU's Renaissance Dinner will totally get that).
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Heavenly Kid (remember those? Generic Cabbage Patch Dolls) that had brown hair like me. I must have been around 6 or 7.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes --I have 3, but hope to collect more!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Brandon
9. Easiest person to buy for? All my kids
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I can't think of any. I must have blocked it out. Hooray for repression!
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail. I always do snail mail because I think it shows class and a little effort (no offense to those who choose to email!).
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas (ah, the nostalgia!); The Christmas Story; The Nativity one that the Church sent out in the Ensign magazines years ago.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December. I thrive under pressure!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Once again, I don't remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Usually it's anything with chocolate and eggnog, but this year, I'm not sure I can allow myself too much!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Cannot possibly choose one. Can-not.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We started staying home two years ago, and I love it! This year we're staying home again and it'll be nice not having to haul gifts back and forth.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yep! "You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen; Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall....blah...Rudolph!"
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? A star.
Tag-- You're it! (That includes you!)