Monday, November 19, 2007

Easy Weekend

We didn't go to the party on Friday night. We totally bailed when we saw the bar/restaurant we were supposed to go into. Instead we went to Union Square in San Francisco and found an amazing Italian restaurant. It was suh-weet!

Saturday was full of football games, scout stuff (this would be Brandon), cleaning, movies, birthday party drop-offs and the like.

Yesterday was very cozy. No potty-training accidents in nursery, no crazy meeting schedules, and we had a great and fabulous dinner at a friend's house. Thank you to our friends! It was delicious.
The only down-side was while the kids were playing at said friends' house, some furniture fell on the children, and there were two injuries. #1 got scratched and bruised her tailbone, but she's fine. I'm more worried about our friends' daughter who got the biggest bump on her head. I hope she's okay!

OUT FOR THE WEEK:
I don't have time to blog this week. We're leaving for Idaho tomorrow night and I've got tons to do. Of course, if there's down-time at my parent's place this weekend, I might write or read or whatever. But I'm not counting on it. And just by saying this, the pressure is off.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

6 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Oh, how fun. Love me some Idaho. Have a great trip!!!

Christy said...

Have fun in IDAHO - it is my turn to be jealous :)

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

Have a fun and safe trip! I also wont be blogging this week, but I thought that I would log in to see what you were up to. Happy thanksgiving!

D-dawg said...

Have fun Cheryl!

flip flop mama said...

Have fun in Idaho and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Michelle said...

Enjoy your time away.

But when you return you can post 7 Random Facts About Yourself. :-)

Thanks!