Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Write A Novel in November!

I DID IT!

Thank you to Kelly for giving me the link and the idea. I'm doing it. If anyone else is interested, log on quick! You only have one more day to sign up!

[Of course, I'm taking the time to sign up for this and blog about it instead of getting Halloween costumes together, baking 8 loaves of bread and 2 dozen cookies for the bake sale on Sat., putting together my FHE kit that I'm teaching at our super-Saturday this weekend, cleaning the house, folding laundry, finding a babysitter for #3 and #4 tomorrow during #1's Halloween party, finding my recipe for the cornbread I'm bringing to the Halloween party tomorrow night, gathering the things I need to take to #1's school party, and changing the kitty litter. Go figure.]

3 comments:

www.jrdesignstudio.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flip flop mama said...

Awesome! Have fun!

Kelly said...

I'm a pretty great influence that way. If you ever need distracting from the 100 things you should be doing, I'm your girl.