Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WE'RE HERE!!

We're here!! I'll have to do major updates next week when we get internet (and we can stop stealing wireless time from neighbors and innocent bystanders). But for now, you get this:
  • Crazy, wonderful and emotional Sunday where we blessed #4, said good-bye to everyone, and drove to Elko, NV.
  • Easy and beautiful drive on Monday from Elko to Concord (HERE!!)
  • Gorgeous house and area, people!
  • Cried for only 15-20 minutes this morning after DH went to work...
  • Didn't cry yesterday because 3 FABULOUS women from my new ward and their kids came over and I realized that I'm really going to be okay...
  • Talked to my baby brother on the phone today! He's home from his mission!
  • #1 starts school tomorrow, and she's really excited...

I think I'm really going to like it here. It's an adjustment, sure, but it's gonna be great...(maybe just one more cry-fest, and I'll be all set :) :) ).

3 comments:

brenbot said...

yay. can't wait to see you guys on sunday, especially the new baby.

Heather said...

Moving is so hard. I grew up in Seattle, but I had a couple of good cry fests when we first go here too. Change is just hard, no matter how familiar it is. Enjoy the adventure - you really will be ok.

Anonymous said...

Cheryl you are more even more fun in person! Have fun this weekend.