Monday, October 23, 2006

Lots o' stuff

My Crazy Day post (see below somewhere) has been posted on Feminist Mormon Housewives. Go read it! (as if you need to read it again...)

The Primary Program is this Sunday. Yay! I'll be relieved when it's over, to tell you the truth. It's going well, but man, I'm nervous!

BIG NEWS: DH is changing jobs. We're kind of in the middle of job offers, interviews, etc. and he'll finish at his company the end of November. Wish us luck with the job choice!

#1 and #2 are cleaning up the playroom as I write this, and I heard #1 walk by the office and sigh, "I'm so TIRED!" Oh, the hard life of a 5 year old...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl--Every time I read your blog (every week or so) I just want to call you up and have a good gab fest. But then I remember that you're the Primary President/piano teacher/preschool leader/busy lady and don't do it. . . *sigh*. I wish I lived closer to you!

Cheryl said...

You should still do it! Between 1Pm and 3:30PM it is quiet time at our house --naps and me doing housework. Call!! I'd love to gab with you, too, especially since I have yet to see your new little one...