Tuesday, August 08, 2006

We think it's a boy...

California was awesome and tons of fun...we'll talk about that later --and I'll provide pictures! :)

But more fun and more important would be that I am still pregnant.

I was very worried and cautious this time (see previous posts on my miscarriage), even though I kept telling myself to have faith and not worry. But today we had an ultrasound (I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow) and there is a beautiful, active and lovely little person inside of me. Healthy, too. And everything seems to be fine.

I cried when I saw the baby. I was so relieved that there was actually a baby inside of me.

Oh, and although it was kind of hard to see, DH, the technician, and I all seemed to agree that this baby will be a boy. Of course, this information is not perfect, so we could be wrong --we'll find out for sure at the next ultrasound at 20 weeks or so...

This experience has taught me so much about myself. I can't even explain it correctly with words, so I'm not going to try right now (falling asleep....drove for hours and hours yesterday....didn't get home until 3:45AM this morning...so much driving....kids woke up anyways...long day....falling asleep...)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Cheryl! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

i told you not worry...
love you.