Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This week just keeps getting better...

DH just kicked down #3's door. And he's a little peeved (okay, more than a little peeved) that he had to do it.

I went to get #3 out of his room around 1PM after his nap. He'd had a nice long nap and it was time for lunch and all was well and good in the world (not quite unlike how I felt going to put my burritos in the freezer yesterday--see below). However, the door was locked.

LOCKED!!

There was an interesting post about this, and I remembered thinking, "glad I haven't had to worry about it!!" ha, ha, ha, on me.

I tried for 2 hours to open that dumb door and the outside windows. It would not open for me, for my sweet friend that happened to come by during the whole ordeal, or for DH after he came home from work because I was a mess and not thinking straight.

So, DH kicked down the door, I rushed into save sweet #3, and all is well now. I guess.

Except our door is broken, I don't know how to fix it, and DH is still mad. ~sigh~ I don't blame him.

Let's just say that #1 won't play with the locks anymore --and I'm planning on getting rid of them. Somehow....maybe duct tape will work.....

No comments: