Saturday, June 17, 2006

Old Friends and Poopy Diapers

Seeing old friends is the best. It really is! Not only do you get to catch up on all the great things they are doing in their lives, you get to connect with somebody that remembers who you are pre-married and pre-baby. Old friends just get who you are, and are genuinely happy for your new life. They are connected to you so deeply, and so you can't help but remember all those good times you had "back in the day".

I got to see the "twins" and "E" last night. I haven't seen the twins for about 5 years. E and I see each other at least once a year, but with the 4 of us together, it felt like High School again. No, not the life-sucks-I-wish-I-could-get-away-from-my-parents-and-my-siblings-and-my-life-and-my-teachers part of HS, the good part. You know? Anyways, to E and the twins...you rock!! I can't wait to see you guys again!!!!


In other news, DH is changing #3's poopy diaper even as I type this. What a man. I sure love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, I made it into your blog! I feel connected somehow now. Oh I had a great time with you guys and it was such a fun time to chat about old and new stuff. Congratulations on the awesome job with the run...i'm so proud of you and I think you've lost some more weight since I saw you...way to go! We made it to Illinois and it's an adjustment with the humidiy. Give me dry heat any day. The people are so nice here too and I'm looking forward to getting to know the area. I'll keep you posted.