Friday, February 27, 2015

And Seven Makes Nine!

Our sweet baby girl arrived Monday evening (February 23, 2015) at 6:44PM! She came at 41 weeks and 2 days. It was an elective induction, and although I was hoping I wouldn't need to be induced, I'm glad I did it.

Sweet Sensational Number Seven! She weighed in at 9lbs 4oz, and was 22 inches long. She's super sweet and adorable, and other than some latching issues (ouch!) we're doing fantastic. The kids just love her! I'm incredibly grateful my mom is here to help with the kids, too.

All details and more photos to come soon! I need to write about the birth and also catch up on the last few months. Right now, I'm just giddy for this little face:







(He was upset because she started crying while he was holding her. He's actually been quite taken with her!)







5 comments:

SMHammond said...

Congratulations again! Love all the photos! Can't wait to hear her birth story!

Rachel and Nathan Fisher said...

You both look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. Enjoy those baby snuggles - I am so incredibly jealous!

Michelle said...

Sooooo happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a whole lot of good-looking kids! Congratulations!

Camille said...

I have been waiting for this post!!! So, so happy for you all!!! She is so beautiful, and has such a little soulful face. Enjoy this time :)