Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Music

Christmas Music! There is so much to love about it. Here are some of my favorites!

"It's not Christmas without hearing these songs" music:

This entire CD! (It's the Carpenters Christmas Portrait.) Honestly, I was going to embed a few of the songs, but I realized it's not Christmas without every single track! Every. Single. Track. Okay, so here's a goodie:


This classic. Of course:



And this:



And this:



And this:



Music that gives me goosebumps and makes my heart soar:

This entire CD. Like the Carpenters, I can't have Christmas without listening to Sissel and the MoTab over and over and over and over. And over! Her voice is superb (so lyrical, so crystal clear, so ethereal!) and my uncle told me (he sang bass in the MoTab) that she was incredibly gracious and easy/fun to work with. He said that unlike some other guest artists, she was far from the word "diva." Makes me love her more! Here's an example of that concert:



This song (all kinds of versions; this one is new and I love it):



And this:




Music that makes me joyful and want to shout to the world the Christ is our Savior! (Because He is!):






I could go on and on and on and on... I love Christmas music!

What are you some of your favorites?

No comments: