*Clean off the entire desk. Dust it.
*Reconcile the HUGE pile of receipts.
*File the 3 "to-be-filed" boxes.
*Re-organize the five bookshelves (we love books!).
*Clean out closet where journals/scrapbooks/file cabinets reside.
*Finally divide all of the kids' stuff into their own bins (exceptional papers/awards/etc. from school/church/more etc.).
*Put pictures up on the bare walls.
*Organize random misc. electronics.
*Laugh when I vow never to let it happen again.
Random short list about what's on my mind lately:
1. This discussion at Mile High Mamas.
2. New babies (my cousin had one, my SIL's are having one each, Ann is having one, my cousin is having one, our friends just had twins!).
3. Spring, Spring, Spring! It's coming! I know it!
4. #3 and I have dental appointments today. Blah. I have a small cavity, he needs a sealant. Should be quick. I hope.
5. Wondering if my desire to live in a small town with a garden and forest and lake and mountains nearby will ever go away. Probably not.
6. The garden. Must. Start. On. The. Garden!