1. How important is primer before paint? I mean, if I don't use primer, will I totally regret it later? And if I do use primer, is it safe? Breathing-wise? Children-in-the-home-wise? Not that I don't know anything about painting a house. Ahem.
2. Anybody know a good siding guy? Or girl? I'm thinking about new soffets. Sofets. Soff-etttts. Those things on my house that are a stinkin' joke, falling apart, and making the neighbors cringe.
3. If you were to pull the green turf stuff from off your front porch, what color would you end up painting said porch? Or would you leave it cement colored? What about great big mats, like "Welcome!" ones but without the "Welcome!" on 'em?
4. How often are your best laid plans destroyed by the presence of a sick child?
5. Corroon or Herbert?
6. Voting for the lesser of two evils is getting old. Very old. Luckily, my local politicians aren't so bad. Local meaning within 2 miles of my house. Is it getting old for you??